The Regenerative Society Foundation is a participatory foundation, which allows new founding organizations to join.
We welcome companies, NGOs, foundations, institutions, research centers, academia and other organizations (public or private), to join us as either founders, supporters, or partners.
To contribute to the global shift towards a regenerative model
To be at the forefront of the ecological transition
To enter a network of regeneration champions
Founders are companies and organizations participating actively in the governance of the foundation. As a founder, you will help the foundation’s mission by sharing your skills and resources. You will increase your company’s reputation by inspiring other leaders to follow the regenerative model.
By becoming a founder, you can:
- Access our services
- Assess and measure the impact of your regenerative projects
- Access resources to scale up your projects
- Acquire know-how and scientific knowledge on regeneration
- Participate in key international events
Supporters contribute to and promote the foundation’s regenerative projects and activities. As a supporter you will share your material and immaterial resources to help the foundation accomplish its mission. You will have the chance to join a group of regenerative leaders.
By becoming a supporter, you can:
- Access knowledge, tools and educational programs on regeneration
- Engage with the most highly reputed institutions working on regeneration
- Share best practices and create new synergies in the network to support regenerative projects
Partners can be institutions, NGOs, academia, and research centers willing to have a great impact by collaborating in implementing the regenerative model. As a partner, you will exchange knowledge and services with the foundation; with your know-how and expertise, you will contribute to supporting and scaling up regenerative projects.
By becoming a partner, you can:
- Promote research and share knowledge on regeneration
- Advocate for policy making supporting companies and regenerative projects
- Design and develop research plans and dissemination projects